Notices

Mo-Jun Carbon Fiber and Kevlar Roof Cap Overlays and other Carbon/Kevlar goodies :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 12:50 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mo-Jun Carbon Fiber and Kevlar Roof Cap Overlays $350!! and other Carbon/Kevlar goodies :)

ANNUAL HUGE ROOF CAP SALE!!!! ALL ROOF CAPS $100 OFF!!! PM ME FOR DETAILS!!

As some of you may know we lost our crx prototype car 2 months ago and could not pick the roof project back up again. We were able to locate a car locally that was totaled so we cut the roof off to start the prototyping! CRX roof will be availible in 2 weeks.

EF install pics coming right now!!!! This car is sanded down and getting painted this weekend so sorry I dont have some amazing car to show install lol

Hello,

mjcomposites@gmail.com
WHOLESALE ACCOUNTS WANTED
http://www.mo-juncomposites.com -COMING SOON

94-01 Integra Coupe - Availible now --
92-95 Civic Hatchback - Availible now --
92-95 Civic Coupe - AVAILIBLE!!!!
96-00 Civic Hatchback - AVAILIBLE!!!
96-00 Civic Coupe - AVAILIBLE

Originally we were a aerospace and civic engineering projects manufacture. We have manufactured several parts for the automotive sector but those were for race teams with race specs. More and more we have had people ask us to come out with vehicle specific parts for the normal honda crowd. We are proud to introduce our carbon and kevlar roof caps, interior, and engine parts.

First off let me tell you a little about Mo-Jun.
-We are a registered business with the state. We are fully EPA, water, and Fire certified. Meaning we have taken the steps to make sure we are as green of a company as we can be.
-Over 10 years of combined manufacturing experiance
-Fully trained in open molding, Light RTM, RTM, VIP, Autoclave, and VRTM manufacturing.
-On call laser and waterjet cutting capabilities.
- Full Composites Facility. We are not a small company manufacturing in a garage or a storage unit.

ROOF CAPS

Weight savings by taking out your sunroof --

EG hatch and Coupe 35lbs
DC Integra 35lbs
EK hatch and Coupe 35lbs
CRX 28lbs

Installation - these are rather easy to install. They will come pre-cut ready for install. They also will come with detailed instructions.

INTRODUCTORY PRICE!!! --- We are selling these very low as an introductory offer! This price will only be for the first 5 sold in each application. Prices are below. IN STOCK READY TO SHIP!!! NO WAITING!!

94-01 Integra Coupe - Availible now --
92-95 Civic Hatchback - Availible now --
92-95 Civic Coupe - AVAILIBLE!!!!
96-00 Civic Hatchback - AVAILIBLE!!!
96-00 Civic Coupe - AVAILIBLE
88-91 Civic Hatchback -
92-95 Civic 4 Door -
88-91 CRX -
We are designing roof caps for other cars such as the 99-04 Jetta, 06-UP Mustang, 05-UP Charger, and many more to be announced.

These are all manufactured using vacuum infusion. WE DO NOT USE POLYESTER RESINS!! These are made with VER resins and epoxy surface coats. We do not use resins that have excess styrene in them as they deteriate quicker over time. If you have any technical questions please dont hesitate to let me know.

!!!THESE HAVE A FITMENT AND QUALITY GARUNTEE!!!If you are not happy we will buy it back from you. These are designed so you can take your sunroof out for the weight reduction. If you have an ITR or a car that does not have a sunroof these will fit perfect as well.

Shipping - of course this is determined by your area. Our shipping prices are lower compaired to the average shipper. Everything will be shipped via fedex or UPS. They will come double bubble wrapped and since these have to be thin so they don't sit to high on your roof we ship these in a wooden frame and double box over the top of that to garuntee you wont get a broken part. We ship international and have a couple dozen or so roof caps in other countries.

These pictures were taken before we cut and shape them for you.

EG HATCH ROOF CAP

Another EG customer install pics

All our roof caps go through a 4 step buffing process so they have an amazing gloss to them

Kevlar roofs are availible for $50 more a cap

EG hatch kevlar pro cap

DRY CARBON FIBER ROOFS ARE AVAILIBLE AS WELL!

I wanted to show you guys how we package our roof caps. Everything we ship is majorly bubble wrapped of course but we take the extra mile to make sure you get everything in one piece. With the size of these and no structural bracing these are very flimsy and just bubble wrapping and boxing you will definatly have some issues with broken parts coming in. WE ARE THE ONLY ROOF CAP COMPANY THAT FRAMES THEIR HOODS AND ROOFS BEFORE BOXING!

Here is what the roof cap looks like before we box

Here is a DC roof boxed and ready to ship

Prototype 92-95 civic coupe roof cap

We originally designed our roof to be full replacements, shipped to the UK for a couple race teams.

Here are our PRO caps. As you can see in the pictures the can handle some major weight before they bow in. Here this roof had 250lbs on top of it and it still could hold more

Pictured below is a normal overlay roof cap. We put a 5 gallon pale on it that was 3/4 ths full (37lbs), as you can see it bowed in at 37lbs.

Again if you guys have any questions I monitor my honda-tech account several times a day and pride myself in my fast reply times! THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THROUGH THIS WHOLE POST.

Customers install pics

Last edited by aristro; 06-08-2009 at 09:20 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:54 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

we are also designing spark plug covers and some cool interior parts. That will all be announced as they come out!
Old 09-29-2008, 01:57 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Thanks for your order Kevin! Your EG roof is on the fedex truck already! I just emailed your tracking number. Hit me up when you get it also tell everyone what you think of it when you get it installed!

Thanks again!
Old 09-29-2008, 09:18 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

All pm's answered!

thanks for all the interest. If you have a question about an application not on the list let me know and see if it is in the near future
Old 09-30-2008, 08:15 AM

Default Re: Mo-Jun Carbon Fiber and Kevlar Roof Cap Overlays $350!! and other Carbon/Kevlar goodies :) (aris

do you make replacement roof skins too or just caps?
Old 09-30-2008, 08:18 AM

Default Re: Mo-Jun Carbon Fiber and Kevlar Roof Cap Overlays $350!! and other Carbon/Kevlar goodies :) (aris

do you make replacement roof skins too or just caps?
Old 09-30-2008, 08:20 AM

sorry not trying to double post. was just refreshing screen.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:22 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

we do make replacement ones. Those are our pro caps. They are $100 more due to more materials and the core. Also those are infused with epoxy resin. It is all about saftey so the other materials are needed. I have a pro one in stock as well!
Old 09-30-2008, 12:13 PM

any chance of an 03 accord prototype in the future pm me any info, whether yes or no
Old 09-30-2008, 01:19 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

we do have plans for the accord but getting a prototype car has been difficult. We will most likely buy a cutoff roof section from a junk yard when we decide to get started. We are working on a magnum roof and that is what we had to do for that. They are pretty cheap to aquire which surprised us!
Old 09-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Cant wait to see the interior pieces and the spark plug cover. Finally someone who isnt out to rape us.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:07 PM

looking for a carbon rear bumper fpr a 92-95 honda civic hatch
Old 09-30-2008, 08:59 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

just an oem bumper? we dont make bumpers but we have good relations with a lot of manufactures and we could help you source one
Old 09-30-2008, 09:33 PM

Default Re: (aristro)

is that the earliest the Ek one's will be done?
Old 09-30-2008, 09:39 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

yeah it is, just because it is something you cant hurry. We take over 2 weeks to make our molds so they can have the proper post cures on them. We make them so they can get over 500 parts made before any repairs or a remold. The average mold only gets maybe 75 if you are lucky. It is just the most cost effective way of doing it. Plus we need to prototype them and make sure the fitment is 100% perfect.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:05 PM
I like to party

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

No EM1 love?
Old 09-30-2008, 11:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (2LEM1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2LEM1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">No EM1 love? </TD></TR></TABLE>

i'd also be interested in one for a 96-00 coupe
Old 10-01-2008, 06:36 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by aristro &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just an oem bumper? we dont make bumpers but we have good relations with a lot of manufactures and we could help you source one</TD></TR></TABLE>

oem style or aftermarket
please forward via here or email ( kameleon72@gmail.com)

Old 10-01-2008, 06:40 AM

Default Re: (kameleonjrsc)

ohh BTW this guys roof caps are top notch!!!!
i got one in my car!! super fitement and quality, service

A+A+
Old 10-01-2008, 07:32 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (2LEM1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2LEM1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">No EM1 love? </TD></TR></TABLE>

we are working on a EM1 right now but it wont be till november before we get that one done. We dont have a release date yet so that is why it is not on the list
Old 10-01-2008, 07:34 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kameleonjrsc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ohh BTW this guys roof caps are top notch!!!!
i got one in my car!! super fitement and quality, service

A+A+ </TD></TR></TABLE>

Awesome! Glad you liked it
Old 10-01-2008, 07:37 AM

rear bumper info???
Old 10-01-2008, 07:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

any pics ?
Old 10-01-2008, 07:45 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kameleonjrsc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">rear bumper info???</TD></TR></TABLE>

We dont make the rear bumper but a lot of our race teams we work for are always glad to help us source a good quality bumper that will meet your needs. Also you should post pics of your roof cap installed
Old 10-01-2008, 07:46 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (TeamECR Prez)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TeamECR Prez &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">any pics ? </TD></TR></TABLE>

what would you like pics of?

Quick Reply: Mo-Jun Carbon Fiber and Kevlar Roof Cap Overlays and other Carbon/Kevlar goodies :)