Notices
Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Wheel, Tire, Brake and Suspension Parts (Wheels, Tires, Coilovers, Lug Nuts, Camber Kits, Rim/Tire Tools)

MFactory Extended Ball Joints - Only $199.95! In Stock & Ready To Ship!

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MFactory Extended Ball Joints - Only $199.95! In Stock & Ready To Ship!

Hello Honda-Tech,

Installed

Perfect Alignment

Gain an advantage over the competition on both Track or Strip with the MFactory Front Extended Ball Joints.

By extending the ball joints by 0.75", the MFactory Front Extended Ball Joints realign the front lower control arms on lowered vehicles, thus increasing the vehicles roll stiffness and eliminating any unwanted side-effects to the vehicles suspension geometry. The result? Increased traction both in a straight line and through a corner.

- Increases Steering Response & Stability
- Increases Traction & Helps to Eliminate Wheel Hop
- Perfect Alignment = Less Stress to Drivetrain Components
- Helps to reduce those 60ft times!
- Includes Zerk Fittings for simple maintenance of ball-joints
- Fitment: Civic 92-00 / Integra 94-01
- MSRP: $199.95 + Shipping

To order online and pay via PayPal, please click here: www.teamMFactory.com

Last edited by MFactory; 07-17-2010 at 06:32 AM.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default FV-QR

Any plan on making those for the RSX?
Old 07-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

We do have plans, yes, but not eta yet.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump
Old 07-09-2008, 05:32 PM

Default Re: (MFactory)

What an interesting product. I'm considering buying it, but I wanna wait to hear from customers who've tried it first.

I know MFactory does great work, I've bought many things from them.

Bump for product reviews!
Old 07-10-2008, 01:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

No prob, I'll ask our customers for some reviews
Old 07-11-2008, 08:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MFactory Front Roll Center Adjusters - Only $184.95! In Stock & Ready To Ship! (MFactory)

How are the quality of these compared to Hardrace roll center adjusters? Highly interested. Thanks.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: MFactory Front Roll Center Adjusters - Only $184.95! In Stock & Ready To Ship! (.:Made in OC:.)

i'm real exited to see this.
i'm gonna have to grab it up sometime soon.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

They are probably similar to the hard race ones, although I think theirs are sealed and don't have the zerk fittings.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

in for a review.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (DC2*Integra)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DC2*Integra &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">in for a review. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Should have a few soon. Just waiting for feedback from our customers
Old 07-21-2008, 02:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Since this is increasing the distance between the upper and lower joints... would this increase the chance of bottoming out your upper control arms on the underside of the car?
Old 07-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

No, it shouldn't really affect it
Old 07-27-2008, 12:30 PM
Banned

Sure it would...

The distance from the shock tower to the lower control arm has not changed. The shock/ spring or coilover determines the ride height. The roll center adjuster just bumped up the knuckle and adversely the upper control arm... by the distance it added.

If you were experiencing upper control arm to shock tower contact expect it to get worse.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:12 AM
HRD PKR

Lets see that diagram, I'm curious my self after you install these you would prob want to raise the car up some correct? As it will def affect the suspension height?
Old 08-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (badboyr66)

Regarding the concern about upper control arms being closer to the shock tower:

If you are using adjustable ride height( coil overs) then you simply adjust the perches up to the relative ride height that you were at before installing the RCA's. This puts the wheel/knuckle/Upper control arm position right where it was before. In this case only the LCA is being pushed down towards a more level or dropped position- thus changing it's angle, x/y intercept and respective vehicle roll center angle. When the roll center is brought closer to the center of gravity (CG) then there is less weight leverage acting upon the suspension- which in turn means less roll and higher cornering speeds before roll.

If you are using standard drop springs or non ride-height adjustable perches then the knuckle and UCA would move up as the car would be further lowered essentially. Typically if you are using RCA's then you would probably already have some ride height adjustment in place for tuning your suspension so this would not be an issue. Hopefully this helps clear things up for a few people.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i ordered mine a couple of hours ago so i'll post a review once i get em in and drive on em
Old 08-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i got mine and ill install tomorrow. but to mfactory why would you not leave the snap rings and sleeves off of the ball joints instead of sending them installed on the ball joint where we have to take the rings and boots off just to install and then reassemble everything? cause to get that sleeve off we have to take off the clip and the boot, leave it off, intall the joint in the knuckle, then put the sleeve and snap ring then the boot and clip. its not a HUGE deal but at the very least the snap rings are usually not installed on the ball joints they come in a small bag with the nut and cotter pin
Old 08-14-2008, 06:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hmm, I was not aware of this myself. You are correct, they should have been seperate. I will look into this matter immediately.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention
Old 08-14-2008, 06:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

coo. basically it came in the bag the same way it looks in the pic at the top. completely assembled. but i just looked at it and said, "oh boy guess i gotta disassemble these before i install em" but i had to take everything off. i dunno. maybe if you can make your next batch where it comes disassembled already or some sort of combination of assembled/disassembled. those who are mechanically inclined may sigh when they do it but a newbie may freak out. tomorrow i will post up my take on it. my suspensions heavily modified so ill notice even the slightest changes
Old 08-14-2008, 09:56 PM
Do you even PLEBE R8?

Default Re: (jr_deleon)

In for a review MFactory, always a good product
Old 08-15-2008, 10:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ForceFed Motorsports)

Alright heres my review

First thing i did before i drove the car as anyone should is, if you have coilovers or height adjustability like the snap rings on konis, raise the car about the height of the sleeve that comes with the RCA. once rectified, time to take her out.

one thing i noticed was a much quicker turn in and steering response. She virtually has no roll now despite being nearly half an inch higher than before. those tight turns? she snaps right into it and theres alot more grip to use (stock d16 trans no lsd). that was on city streets and she even swallowed up road construction differences and potholes. now to the expressway.

the most interesting part of the expressway drive was how much smoother she drove. bumps large and small didnt matter. felt like i was driving a more expensive car ( mines a 92 civic hatch with koni sp3's 12k front and 10k rear omni power coilovers and full polyurethane bushings everywhere and much, much more). i felt like i was driving something else seriously! and both ball joints that were removed were some moog joints i installed in june. those cambered turns were swallowed up and it took only a slight tilt of the steering wheel and other cars faded back quickly cause they couldnt enter the turns as fast. its much more responsive than it was before.

in all i would give it a 9.5 outta 10. cause it got rid of the roll that the front end had after i lowered it . it delivers on its promises. theres only one thing about it that lost that perfect 10: the fact it comes assembled and you have to disassemble it to put it on. its annoying if you werent expecting it. others may have an issue if their cars were slammed and have to raise the car. its not so easy to put the knuckle back on since the joint's extended. i especially didnt mind it after i drove it and found that compared to before the car has no roll. honestly even the brakes feel much better which are 11.8" s2ks F and 11" fastbrakes R (maybe because the geometry being better and the rc being raised and thus a lower center of gravity) guys and gals i love this item and if your lowered car acts funky at times this may be right up your alley.

thank you mfactory
Old 08-15-2008, 10:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thank you for the great review Do you have any installed pics? :D

Regarding the assembled/disassembled issue, we are definitely having this looked into. Once again, thanks!
Old 08-15-2008, 11:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

honestly when i took a peek the installed pic above looks almost exactly like my car except my car has alot more bars and stuff. if i can get under there in the next few days ill let you know. i got alot going on i got a swap to do for my friend then schools back on the 25th. but ill try. i love your product makes me wanna drive it even though gas is up there
Old 08-15-2008, 11:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

no worries

Quick Reply: MFactory Extended Ball Joints - Only $199.95! In Stock & Ready To Ship!