Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

dragon edition civic??

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2003, 10:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: dragon edition civic?? (EricUSC)

here is what the add says <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CanadaAD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1995 HONDA CIVIC DRAGON EDITION, <U>v-tech</U> , 5zigen exh, clear corner & gen 3 taillights, new rubber, Pioneer highend cd player, shifter, Momo pedals, pwr sunroof, all reciepts, 200,000kms $9500. Langley. Call (New Westminster)</TD></TR></TABLE> i think if your buying any honda with <U>v-tech</U> !!! that your going to be getting ripped off.
Old 06-15-2003, 10:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: dragon edition civic?? (EricUSC)

Its a Canadian Si which means it has the VTEC engine with 125hp. That is all it is my friend. No such dragon edition Civic. Its an Si which means it came with most if not ALL the options Civics could have in that time. So its a fully loaded Civic but nothing special.

And 200,000 KM is ton for a $9,000 car. I bought my 1998 Civic Si Coupe with every available factory option including ABS and an Alpine 6CD Changer for $12,000 Canadian. My Civ was bought with 125,000 KM's just last winter.

Also this f00 doesn't even have enough money in mods to start talking about how he raised the price cause of all this aftermarket stuff. He has a 5Zigen exhaust which is aight and the rest is Plastic Christmas Junk. Pass on this for sure! If this stunna thinks his Civic is the Dragon Edition he prolly drove the thing harder than the scales on the Dragons back.

Tell this guy to **** off.
Old 06-15-2003, 10:32 AM
eL
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: dragon edition civic?? (tdc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tdc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i found a 95 dragon edition civic ..its a sweet car but it has 200.000 kms on it i know it has the v-tec and all the power options i`m looking for but what else does the dragon got that i wouldn`t really notice...that a si or ex would have..and i`m not talking about the little dragon edition stickers on the side..</TD></TR></TABLE>

i can catch lightning....
Old 06-15-2003, 10:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Dragon Edition Civic?? No, really... (The Yeti)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by The Yeti &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think it was a Canadian-only edition. I remeber it from way back, maybe what, '95-96? Kind of like the 2000 Si (Si-R in Canada), a limited edition released right before the next body style was introduced. Don't remeber a thing about them, other that I'm positive I saw one or two of them, or remeber the ads, or some sh*t like that.</TD></TR></TABLE>

HA!
NO

Just no. I looked on autotrader.ca for like 3 years before I bought my Civic and NEVER once came across a "Dragon Edition" Civic. Honda first of all would never do something that stupid. The only edition of Civic in Canada that is higher than the Si and lower than the SiR is the SI-G. The Si-G is just a Civic with a few more little things that the Si didnt have. I have an Si-G but I just call it an Si.
Old 06-15-2003, 10:54 AM
New User

Default Re: Dragon Edition Civic?? No, really... (Si Arn)

i had a feeling that is what happened.. see, in Lees summit, mo, there is actually a model calld the "civic type SH". They were coupes with aftermarket rims, lowering springs, pin stripes, typeSH stickers and window tint, all offered by the dealership, called Stadium Honda (get it? typeSH? haha, dealers are so frickin clever, arent they? )
Old 06-15-2003, 10:57 AM

Default Re: Dragon Edition Civic?? No, really... (euclidEH3)

what is $9500cdn in us currency?

edit: i own page 2!!!
Old 06-15-2003, 11:43 AM
tdc

Default Re: Dragon Edition Civic?? No, really... (euclidEH3)

this isn`t the only one i`ve found that car is about a 4hour drive for me but it`s the only picture i could find i`ve looked a one here were i live and all i could see is the sticker on the sides and back that says dragon edition .. soooo i came here to ask ..and i get all this bs from a bunch of smartass punk kids that need a good old slap .. i hope they kick me off these site cuz if all you guy`s are here to be a bunch of smart *** ***** your not here to help anyone like i said my wife has a 88 civic i think that would put me in 4 th gen (right) and in that forum they help a guy out .. i can see that most eg+civic owner are just a bunch a ****** ... thanx 4 all your help ...........(NOT)
Old 06-15-2003, 11:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: dragon edition civic?? (tdc)

Actually, the dragon edition was just some stupid idea that one of the local dealerships in Vancouver, BC, Canada made up.

It was to honour the dragon boat festival. The only thing that made it a "DRAGON EDITION" was some stickers or something.
Old 06-15-2003, 01:30 PM

Location: I have crack runin through my veins, seriously, United States
Default Re: Dragon Edition Civic?? No, really... (tdc)

i hope they kick me off these site cuz if all you guy`s are here to be a bunch of smart *** ***** your not here to help anyone like i said my wife has a 88 civic i think that would put me in 4 th gen (right) and in that forum they help a guy out .. i can see that most eg+civic owner are just a bunch a ****** ... thanx 4 all your help ...........(NOT)

vent much?
Old 06-15-2003, 01:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Dragon Edition Civic?? No, really... (tdc)

you sir are a DUMBASS PIECE OF ****....you asked a dumb question and we responded....then you call us "smartass punk kids" rather be a smart *** punk kid then a dumb ***, and we need a good old slap, yea and you need to get your *** kicked for being soo damn stupid....you need to do some research before you ask stupid **** like that, and why want to get kicked off the site?? jus get the **** out of here if you don't like us...and never come the **** back either....JACKASS!
Old 06-15-2003, 02:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Dragon Edition Civic?? No, really... (MonKey Magic)

heres a TM edition for you !

Old 06-15-2003, 02:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Dragon Edition Civic?? No, really... (Zeus Zore)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Zeus Zore &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">heres a TM edition for you ! </TD></TR></TABLE>
the **** is that?
Old 06-15-2003, 02:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MonKey Magic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
the **** is that?</TD></TR></TABLE>
thats my car
naa just the front letters from my name + edition ..
Old 06-15-2003, 02:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ahhh.. another day.. another victim. What a wonderful life it is indeed... Nice sunny day here in Nor Cal.. fridge full of cool beverages.. and a H-T noob to slap around. Ahhhh.. life is good.

Anyways.. you'll realize H-T is pretty hard on those that ask "silly" questions. And if your new.. then its even worse. Pay your dues and take it like a man while your being initiated. Your question was stupid.. but at least it was an honest question and I'm not going to flame you for it. I cant blame you if your misinformed or dont know any better. Anyways... dont take it so personal... its just part of the H-T way... people here think they knew everything when they first started and think their **** smells like Aqua di Gio or something. Just take it for what its worth.