Notices
Southeast Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina

For those of you around Nashville, Tn

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 10:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For those of you around Nashville, Tn

Around April of '09 I will be moving into that area. As of now not to sure which area to move to. I will be making a few trips to Nashville to check on jobs and what not, but for now would anyone like to steer me in the direction of a nice quite place where I maybe able to have a few acres of land and a decent house for a decent price and not more then about an hour away from Nashville itself.

I'm a Paramedic and the wife is an RN so of course our jobs will more and likely be in Nashville.

Hopefully I will be up there in April with at least 5 acres of land and a nice 35x35 shop so I can tinker on my cars.

TIA.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: For those of you around Nashville, Tn

I'm moving back to Nashville after my fiance gets out of school (fall '09).
We've been looking in the Columbia/Spring Hill area.
It's about 40 miles south of Nashville, but it's an "up and coming" area, so house prices are great!
A lot of the places have good size land as well.
I haven't found any with as much land as you're wanting, but that could just be that it's not in my price range.

Liepers Fork is a little closer to Nashville (still south of Nash), and majority of houses have a LOT of land.
But, the house prices are pretty expensive too.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Just a word of advice.STAY AWAY FROM ANTIOCH.I know I might reside here,but it's not a very good place to live.I loved to move away from here one day but times are just hard for me and my family right now.Nashville is a good place to live.Cost of living isn't all that bad,plus gas isn't 3 dollars.lol
Old 12-23-2008, 07:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by BonB
Just a word of advice.STAY AWAY FROM ANTIOCH.I know I might reside here,but it's not a very good place to live.I loved to move away from here one day but times are just hard for me and my family right now.Nashville is a good place to live.Cost of living isn't all that bad,plus gas isn't 3 dollars.lol
Not all of Antioch is bad.
It's about 1/2 and 1/2.
But, just to be safe.... might as well stay out.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:37 PM

Well people it is finally here in NASHVILLE !!!!!!

RACEWORKz PERFORMANCE is your full sevrice performance provider anything from a small upgrade to the best custom performance mods money can buy; We're where you can find it.

If u have any questions about our services feel free to PM me any-time, As we are just moving into the area our tuning services are limited bust some of the best base maps on the east coast are just an e-mail away and we can always go from there.

So PM me or give us a call @ --- (704) 701-8486 --- (615) soon to come

******* RACEWORKZ.com ---- COMING SOON *************
Old 12-26-2008, 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by boosthelps_91
Well people it is finally here in NASHVILLE !!!!!!

RACEWORKz PERFORMANCE is your full sevrice performance provider anything from a small upgrade to the best custom performance mods money can buy; We're where you can find it.

If u have any questions about our services feel free to PM me any-time, As we are just moving into the area our tuning services are limited bust some of the best base maps on the east coast are just an e-mail away and we can always go from there.

So PM me or give us a call @ --- (704) 701-8486 --- (615) soon to come

******* RACEWORKZ.com ---- COMING SOON *************

well, good luck here in TN and welcome to the area. what was the name of your buisness in NC? saw your ad on c.l. this morning. GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW BUISNESS EFFORT!

to the op- good luck in your search for a home. there's trouble everywhere and there's good everywhere- i've lived in antioch, nashville, franklin and here-in rural maury county(santa fe~ it's rural to the columbia/spring hill area). there's plenty for sale here and it's priced right with land to boot, but an hour at least from nashville!

my $.02- stay clear of antioch in general, not that it's totally a bad area~ and it's very close to everything. but it's also close to some of the worse areas in this state, and that makes it attractive to the pos's that steal from hard workin folk.

leipers fork is awesome, and i've watched it go from old n cruddy to what it is today- i believe homes are a little overpriced because of the communities' general efforts to become reckognized as a historical area/town.(they turned some old buildings into an art gallery and antique store, a country music exec. on a mission bought a bunch of homes on the main drag and made them purdy and flipped to yuppies from outta state- who claim this is they're roots!) my biggest rant-you can't get thru there on a nice day for the bicycle riders and rubber neckers-they're everywhere!

Hope y'all had a good christmas!
stay safe on new years!